Monday, July 21, 2014

Israel (IDF) Vs. Gaza (HAMAS)

I chose this topic for discussion simply because I am a Permanent Resident,
born and raised in Israel. I'm also an American citizen..
Which makes me feel  kind of neutral when it comes to this country and also some other personal
reasons but will get to that later.
Now for as long as I've been here which is basically almost my whole life
Israel and Gaza has been back and forth, firing at each other, suicide bombers from Gaza entering Israel,
kidnapping, murdering, Etc..... Now here comes 2014 and Israel and Gaza are back at it and
this time is worst than ever. Why is it worst than ever before ?!?
Because I live in the southern part of Israel the (Negev) in a city called
Dimona, through all of my 17.8 years,  never has a missile been fired here, now during the
current war missiles are hitting all over Israel, places they have never hit before. Also the HAMAS terrorist kidnapped
three Jewish kids between the ages of 16-19 and murdered them all for literaly no reason. Is that enough to make a country want to go to war?!?!

On the other hand
What I'm about to say is my personal opinion that's what blogging is about feeling free to give your opinion.
So Gaza is a city with over 2 million citizens ran by a terrorist organization call the "Hamas" the "Hamas" are also affiliated with another organization call the "Jihad" that governs an area between Egypt and Israel called the "Sinai Desert" and that organization also fires missiles at Israel from time to time. Back to my point Gaza claim that this country belongs to them and they are willing to do whatever it takes to get it back, if that means killing innocent Jewish kids or even putting their own citizens at risk. I can go on and on about these two countries but I'm sure you guys heard or read about it so please comment below I would love to know what you guys think about this catastrophic poster

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

Dr. Martin Luther King

No comments:

Post a Comment